Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day 2

For dinner tonight, we made quick Asian Lettuce wraps.

Every Friday I make a menu for the week and we go grocery shopping. We don't necessarily decide what meal we eat on what day so that we can have what we feel like. (This started when I was pregnant and my food mood changed every 5 minutes) Well, today was an especially cranky day for our little princess so we had to eat something fast, and since we actually went to the gym today and worked out, I thought it would be good to have something semi-healthy, too. Makes your workout feel even more worthwhile. Anyway, with all those factors thought through, we decided to make our favorite Quick Asian Lettuce Wraps that Blake made for my birthday last year, and we made on Kumo's birthday this year on May 22.


No comments: