Saturday, June 14, 2008

It doesn't get much better than this ...

Today we decided to go out to Amish Country and visit some farm stands for once. I've been looking forward to the fresh produce in this area since we moved here. We bought some beautiful asparagus, strawberries, tomatoes, garlic, and FARM FRESH EGGS! I was super excited about those. And since we baked some fresh homemade bread this morning (actually Blake did it this time! Yay Blake!), we decided it was definitely a sandwich day. And I had to have some fried eggs with my sandwich. Blake had turkey, tomato and cheese and I had a plain tomato sandwich with some fresh parsley. There really isn't much in this world that makes me happier than good tomatoes, good bread, and good eggs! I was in heaven.


Blake says this isn't the most appealing picture but I think it looks so good! I'm salivating just looking at it and I'm not even hungry anymore! But maybe it's weird that I like eggs so much ...

No comments: