Monday, June 9, 2008

Birthday Lunch

Today is my birthday and I'm basically just bored at home. Blake told me to do whatever I wanted and take naps and watch movies, but I feel so lazy! It's not like I do much on normal days anyway ... so I've been working on a sewing project a little, but I get tired of hunching over a sewing machine. I decided to take a break and make myself lunch that'll help me get motivated to do something again. I made myself a sandwich with homemade wheat bread (Lisa, I used the normal "white bread" recipe but used 1 C wheat flour and 1 C bread flour and it really is yummy. You should try it sometimes), campari tomatoes, thin slices of cucumber, turkey breast, colby jack cheese, Kewpie Mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and butter. I think that covers it. It was really yummy and I feel better! I finished my lunch off with left over frozen yogurt from last night. I think I can get back to my sewing now:)

No comments: