Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween-ey cookies

I saw these sugar cookies on Martha Stewart's website and thought they were so cute. I don't even like candy corn so I don't know what got into me. And instead of making her sugar cookies, I just borrowed the candy corn in the middle idea, and made my shortbread cookies again. You press the candy corn in the center right as you pull them out of the oven. This time I made chocolate ones and vanilla ones. For the vanilla ones you use 1/4 C more flour and obviously don't add the cocoa powder. I added orange food coloring to my vanilla ones and in an attempt to keep them from turning neon orange, I didn't add enough and they didn't turn out very orange. Oh well. Still tasted great!


2 comments:

Allison said...

Ever consider the restaurant business? :)

Atika said...

are these all pictures that you take? if so, you should consider food photography.